Wednesday 27 February 2013

Resolution- #Have a Little Haul

I don't know about you, but the more I tell myself I won't do something...the more difficult it becomes.

'Don't eat those cookies'...'what cookies?'...'the ones you just stuffed in to your mouth'

But sometimes, it pays to be a little bit naughty.

And so I had a little bit of a New Look haul.

I don't know if it seems like an 'obvious' choice but New Look is probably my favourite high street store. It's not over-priced and there's always some kind of sale going on.

These vest tees were two for £12 and I love them. I think they might be a little bit cool for a girl like me, but this is the year of Resolutions. The black one is v.Rihanna.



I like the slogan on this one :) I will only be wearing this when I have a proper holiday and post-holiday tan. Because right now my arms are the same shade as this. #PALEFAIL

Anyway, my justification for buying the tops (as if I needed one) was that they'd go perfec' with either one of these statement necklaces



Not sure if the offer's still on. but jewellery was buy one get one free when I excitedly pulled these off the stand and started salivating. At £5.99 , it meant they ended up costing less than £3 each. You couldn't even get that in Primark.



I'm loving the neon trend, so the bright yellow necklace seemed a good way to go. And I just loved the colour of the blue necklace. It didn't scream at me 'YES, YES YOU MUST HAVE ME' when I bought it. But getting it home and modelling it on myself (as I so marvellously do) I fell in love a little bit.

A bit of a boring one now- flats. I don't know, you might be a big pumps fan but I'm definitely a heels girl. Unfortunately when you're running around town or at work, that's not always an option. So I'm always on the look out for a pair of flats that can keep me on my toes. And for £3- can't go wrong with this pair.



Not entirely sure if I'd have paid the original price for these though



And finally, the piece d'resistance.

Every wardrobe needs a jacket like this, right?



I've been on the hunt for one that a) didn't accentuate my box-like features whilst b) not costing a bomb. And to be honest I didn't think it was going to happen.

So to get this for £11 was a treat. And it looks so much more expensive than it was.



It will literally go with so many pieces in my wardrobe, whether evening out or casual day.

Just can't wait for the weather to heat up now so I can actually wear it and ditch the ridiculous winter coat!

I'm sure you'll be seeing this in future outfit posts because I LOVE IT.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment