Tuesday 5 March 2013

Style Resolutions Staples

Each week, I'l be posting about one of my style 'staples'- basically, the items I will wear until they disintegrate.

1. The drawstring/ pouch bag

Wow, have these come back in to fashion!...Did they ever really leave?

If you want one of these, now's the time to go out and get it because they're all over the high street. But one in a classic shade, like black, will last season after season.

I personally can't get enough of this New Look number at the moment. Sling it over a shoulder, wear it cross-body, bundle up the strap and hold it in your hand, tuck it in the crook of your arm- WHATEVER, anything thing goes with this bag.





And one for spring IF IT EVER ARRIVES


I bought this on a whim a few years ago from Dorothy Perkins and it's become one of my favourites dor when the sun is shining. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THAT WAS.

*Keep posted to see how I style these bags in my everyday outfits

How to style the drawstring/ pouch bag

Good for dates- can carry all your sleepover essentials ;)

Great for the cinema or shopping- go casual by slinging over your shoulder with an oversized tee and hi-tops
(Also big enough to smuggle in your popcorn. £4.50 for a cinema bucket! I could buy a nail polish for that, sir!)

Lunch with the girls- we appreciate fringing and detail so much more than stinky boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment