Friday 29 March 2013

Fitness Friday

*WARNING- this post is going to be very honest and blunt*

BOOBS.

We all have them, let's not be shy about it.

Big, small- they're all lovely I'm sure you'll agree.

Now, the problem is, when you exercise, these lovely things can get treated a little badly.

Bounce, bounce, bounce......It's been known for some ladies of the bigger-boobed variety to almost take one of their eyes out when running speedily down a hill.

And let's get down to it- no one wants breasts that look like oranges at the bottom of socks. 

So it's probably best to invest in keeping them safe than to have to fork out for a boob job a few years down the line, right?!

I'm not one for flashing my smalls on the internet- but for today's Fitness Friday I thought I'd share my sports bra with ya'll. (Luckily my boobs aren't in it in these photos)


This is the Panache Sports Bra and it's available in sizes B to H.
And I love this thing.

Before I seriously started to get fit, I sufficed with a couple of cheap sports bras from the high street. And yea, they're okay if you're doing yoga...but for a serious run...well, you're going to do some serious damage.

I realised if I was going to be jogging at least three times a week, I had to make the investment.



This set me back about £30 (with p&p from a store on ebay- I can't remember which but there are loads to choose from if you have a look).
And it's the best £30 I've ever spent.

When I'm seriously going for it, I tend to wear another bra underneath and my chest just doesn't budge. 

This has taken so much worry out of exercising for me. Now there's no excuse not to get on the treadmill *sigh*


Boobs + gravity= not a great mix

Boobs + gravity + poor protection= disaster

I also like to use a firming body oil after exercising (and after a shower, obvs), if that's an idea that floats your boat! You can find a recent review of a nice one here (ADD LINK)






No comments:

Post a Comment