Tuesday 12 March 2013

Resolution- #Spot a Dupe?

This product is currently half price at Superdrug. As it's at a bargainous price right now, I thought I'd give you the opportunity to strike while the iron's hot.

If, indeed, you want to.

Now, we all know what the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is. And I hope I'm not jumping the gun by guessing most have us have tried it, right? It's a product that's achieved cult status. You literally can't go a day of reading blogs, twittering, youtubing or reading magazines without seeing it mentioned.

Does it live up to the hype? Well, I gues that's a post for another day.

Because today we're not discussing the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Today we're discussing a possible dupe.

Ladies, I give you the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser. And it's currently on the shelves for just £2.99.



What it says-

Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser is formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with kiwi fruit and mulberry extracts to help revive skin's radiance and even out skin tone. Enriched with nourishing cocoa butter, this rich and creamy formulation melts into the skin and cleanses away make-up and impurities, whilst also providing gentle exfoliation, leaving skin feeling renewed, soft and ultra-clean.

This feels really nice on the skin. It sinks in quickly and has a rich, creamy texture.



It isn't brilliant at removing make-up, so I tend to use another cleanser beforehand.

But it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. And over the last two weeks, definitely brighter.

The muslin cloth is better quality than what I was expecting, but I think the Liz Earle one is a bit softer and a higher quality.
But when you're paying a fraction of the price for more product- and a product that works really well at that- you can't complain.

I haven't thought this about any product for a long time, but I can't think of any negatives about this.

I think this is an absolute STEAL. Even at it's usual price of £5.99, you'd be hard-pressed to find a cleanser containing this much product and a muslin cloth which works so well.


Review by Numbers

Did it live up to it's promises?-4/5. Brightening? Yes. Exfoliating? Yes. Cleansing? Yes. It just doesn't remove make-up as well as I'd like.

Packaging- 4/5- A nice big, bright box, nothing not to like here.

Value for money- 5/5- £2.99 I couldn't ask for more. Even at £5.99 this is great.

Recommend to a friend? Yes! In fact, I already have!

Have you tried this product? What do you think? A Liz Earle dupe?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment