Friday 15 March 2013

Fitness Friday

AS I write this, I'm aching so badly from exercise that I let out a little yelp every time I move. A great start to these new weekly blog posts, eh???

But on we pursue...because today it Fitness Friday! WOOP *punches air...lets out scream of pain*




Since the beginning of 2013, I made the #Resolution that this was going to be my fittest year yet.
I've struggled with my weight since I was born (one of my earliest memories is being told by a b*tch she didn't like me because I was fat...I was literally four years old.)
The thing I've come to accept, after years of self-conciousness (which I won't go in to) is, finally, at nearly 24-years-old, I need to stop worrying and start living.
I will never be a size 8. I wasn't meant to be.
But what I can be is as fit as possible, as healthy as possible and not worry about what other people think.
I want to feel my absolute best. and exercise, surprisingly, along with healthy eating and taking care of myself, makes me feel that.
And as long as I know how I feel and what I'm doing, it doesn't matter what anyone else says. 

So every friday, I'll be posting about my quest for fitness. Whether it's a recipe, an exercise routine...or just some general rant (and I forgive you if you don't read those).....

I'll leave you in peace, for now...

But muscles, that doesn't include you. Now drop and give me 20! *screams in pain again*



 

No comments:

Post a Comment