Thursday 14 March 2013

Resolution- #Give Up the Coral?

NEVER!

I've had a serious obsession with coral of late. Well, actually, bright colours in general. I think it's because spring is a no-show and all I can think about are sunny days and heady nights.


Anyway, just a quick post today to show you some coral treasure that made it's way in to my possession on a recent lunch break. Ooops how did that happen?! Well, it only cost basically the same amount as lunch, so it'd be rude not to, right?


So far from what this title may suggest, today's #Resolution is to rock even MORE coral. PILE it on by the dozen!...okay, so I won't be trying to get all oompa-loompa, but a few zingy things here and there genuinely brighten up the day. 








How I'll Be Styling


I'm sure you'll be seeing this bag in a lot of my upcoming spring/ summer OOTD. But to send you on your merry way, here's one way I'll be styling it- perfect for a spring dinner.


 Pencil Skirt- River Island (Sale), £8
Peplum Top- Primark (Sale)- £2
Bangle- New Look (Sale), 50p
Shoes- Next (Sale)- £14


 

No comments:

Post a Comment