Wednesday 17 April 2013

What's in my...Travel Bag



 I travel quite a bit (Oh, don't I sound like the glamourous-jet-setting type).
Well, it's not that glamorous, and let's just be honest here- travelling can be such a faff. 
Packing, unpacking, preparing for every scenario- 'Will we be going out out this weekend? If so I'll need heels!...And then hangover clothes...What about lunch on Sunday? Accessories? Oh sweet lord I need a lie down!'
The last thing you want to do is drag a load of full-sized products around with you.
I know a lot of people like to decant their things in to travel bottles, but that just doesn't work for me.
Is it just me, or are those travel bottles a real liability? I've had moisturiser-leak disasters on thrice occasions. THRICE. And that's just not okay. Even if it's baby lotion, I don't want to lose it. Or have it all over my bag.
So just for fun (cos I'm cray that way), I like to carry actual-travel-size products. I don't know why I like buying them so much! I think it's because that thing of going to the counter in Boots and being like..that's right! I'm a globetrotting go-getter!....*going to Barnstaple for the weekend...*



1. Nivea Soft Moisturising creme
2. Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash
3.Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes
4. No7 Nail and Cuticle Creme
5. Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Mist
6. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush

My top tip is that a lot of these products (and more) are available at Poundland, so if you fancy a cheap treat for looking lovely on the go, there you, er, go. 

If you'd like to see reviews of the products mentioned above, let me know below.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment