Tuesday 8 January 2013

Resolution #Do the whole 'hat' thing

*Queue photo looking suitably pose-y and pretentious*


Today I am channeling my inner Mills Mack and going all hat n' fur. I often wish I had the guts to be a hat person...or even a big hair accessory person, you know, like a huge f* off bow...
But with this blog being what it is, it's time to turn those wishes in to reality (as banal as they might be).
Both these items were a bargain- the hat is a charity shop find and cost about £2 and the fur stole (I literally hankered after one of these all last winter) was about £3 in the Peacocks sale. It's not a shop I usually remember but the few times I've moseyed around have produced some gems. 
I just love the fact you can throw this stole over a mouldy old tee if you want (okay, maybe not very mouldy) for an instant bit of glam. 

Unless you do this face, of course. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment