Tuesday 8 January 2013

Resolution #Have a Bit of Sparkle




Why does there have to be a 'Party Season'? Why can't we have a year-round party?
Yes, I know why- because we'd all be constantly hungover and the economy would grind to a halt (I ask you, is this not the situation we already face?)
Whilst it might not be practical to have a year-round festive feeling, today's Resolution is to add a touch of sparkle to the mundane.
I bought this little bag a while ago during one of my 'I need a cheap pick me up' lunch time Primark meanders. (Oh life before January 1, 2013, how I miss you).
At only £2, you can't really go wrong. And even if all the sparkles fall off, you're still left with a cute bag you can customise with your own choice of sparkly things.
So today's aim is to whack it out more often (the bag, dirty minds, not my private bits) and defeat the new-year blues with a bit of glitz.




No comments:

Post a Comment