Thursday 10 January 2013

Resolution #Grab a next season bargain and look forward to Spring!


It was one of those 'get it or regret it moments', okay?!
I know a lot of people are saying they didn't think the January sales were that great but I found so many things...which I bought...and have ever since been suffering from the old fashion excitement/ over-spending guilt we all know and love. 
Major shop aside, I had a little time to calm down (and breathe in to a paper bag) before, on a casual lunchtime, I decided to meander in to Peacocks. 
To be honest with you, it's not somewhere I usually shop but the times I have, I've found a bargain or two (fur stole- check). I fell in love with this scarf. You know, because my scarf collection isn't quite big enough. I think the original price of £12 was a little much, but for £6 you can't really go wrong- especially given the size of the thing. 
I also picked up this tribal-esque print top which will be great in the summer and these leather strip trouser/ leggings, of which I can't seem to get enough. They're pretty much a wardrobe staple for me because they go with everything and can be dressed up or down (I'm sure there will be numerous OOTDs to follow) and for £5 I didn't think you could go wrong. 
But the item (or items, I should say) which got me most excited were these tan ankle boots. 
Call me over-enthusiastic, but I often find this season is a great time to pick up next season's wardrobe wonders. 
I like to think about my overall 'look' for a season and what items I want to pick up to add to my staples for up-to-date looks.
And if it were spring, I doubt I would have have got these babies for a bargainous £12. 






*Boots- £12, Scarf (seen at bottom middle pic) £6, leather strip treggings £5, Aztec print top £5)*
My photos don't do this justice, so keep reading until spring to see me style them up! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment