Monday 14 January 2013

Resolution #Go crazy for coral

Hands up if you've seen Scar-Jo on the front of Elle magazine this month? I have *obvs* and I think she looks smokin'.
But as well as giving me some serious envy, it's given me some serious style-spiration for all things coral.
And I'm loving this bright Colour Pout Lasting Lipstain from Collection in Flirt. 

This was a spur-of-the-moment lunchtime purchase on one of those bleak and depressing days, but one I'm so glad I made.

I'm loving bright lips for 2013 (the launch of the Maybelline Vivid Color lipsticks is in my diary) and I was on the look-out for a coral- but for £4.99 the staying power of this stuff is much better than I expected. And, unlike other stains I've had before, this isn't drying on the lips.
It's the perfect match for Barry M Nail Paint in Coral. 
  *Excuse the chips, I'm a working girl don'tcha know*
I'm teaming these with a subtle tan courtesy of St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturiser to stop it from looking too harsh on my pale skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment