Thursday 23 May 2013

#Listen to the Hype 2- Real Techniques Brushes

Yes, it's time for another one of those 'How have I let myself go this long without these?' moments.
Just like with my NBF Healthy Mix Serum, these have come in to my life and things, facially, will never be the same again.
Yes, in case you haven't guessed it already- I'm talking Real Techniques brushes.
*Yes, I have just used them...


My favourite is the buffing brush- a sentiment echoed by most bloggers who talk about this set.
I've always been a fingers girl. That sounds rude.
But when it's come to blending in base, digits have always been my go-to tool.
I've always been a fingers girl. That sounds rude.
Well not anymore!
I think the reason for my finger preference is that every foundation brush I've ever used has left me disappointed. Streaky results and not the same after brush-washing.
My favourite for foundation is the buffing brush- a sentiment echoed by most bloggers who talk about this set.
I can't believe the price of Real Techniques. Considering the quality, it's hard to believe the core collection will set you back just £20.99
For me, the buffing brush alone is worth the investment.
The finish it gives to the skin...well, no fingers can work that well!







No comments:

Post a Comment