Sunday 12 May 2013

Summer Nail Picks! (...Where Is Summer?)

I felt like a bit of a prat walking around with a different colour on each fingernail.
It had been a (one and only so far) beautiful sunny day and I foolishly thought that might mean the start of summer.
Little did I care to remember Summer in the UK Equals Rain.
I know, I know- it's a well known formula, I should have known better.
So yes, walking around in the rain with fingernails that look like a circus is F.U.N
But now, I...oddly can't get enough.
*Sigh* I'd do anything to stand out from the crowd.
I'll keep it short and sweet today, much like my nails :) *bask in own self-importance*
So without further ado, these are my top summer nail picks....

l-r Rimmel Lycra Pro Coral Romance
Collection 2000 Hot Looks Electric Dreams
Barry M Yellow
H and M Blue My Mind
Rimmel I Love Colour Pop Your Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment