Friday 24 May 2013

Nails Inc- Rimmel Kate Dupe


Just a quick one for you today- Last month I brought you a review of Rimmel Salon Pro in Hip Hop. Well I say review, it was a bit of a rave. 
If you like your fashion magazines *hands up whoever spends a shameless amount on them each month* you'll have noticed this month's InStyle comes with a free Nails Inc polish. 
Me being a magpie for red picked up the red- It's Red, Babez. Obviously. 
Except when it came to putting it on, I was thinking 'hang on a second, this looks familiar...'
Lo and behold, I genuinely can't see a difference. These are an exact dupe. 
The Rimmel has a slightly thicker, more 'gel' feeling formula and wears slightly better. 
But shade and shine wise, these are the same. 
I wore one shade on every-other nail and by the end of the day, I couldn't tell which was which. 

Although price wise there isn't much in it (Rimmel Salon Pro retails for £4.49, InStyle is £3.80), I thought it was worth giving you a heads-up about this. 
Whilst you get more product in the Rimmel, with the Nails Inc comes a free magazine. 
Or you could do a 'me' and just have both..

Because we all know just one lot of bright, corally red polish isn't enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment