Saturday 11 May 2013

Sleek Blush- Rose Gold

SOMETIMES (okay, all the time) I want to be Carrie Bradshaw.
Is that so much to ask?!
Yes, some of her clothing choices which in their day were hailed as fabulous, well, aren't.
But the fabulousness of it all!
Sleeping in, partying late, walk-in wardrobe, writing one column a week and managing to afford an NY apartment?
*Sigh*
But, according to my so-called 'friends', changing my name, getting a perm and upping sticks to the Big Apple would be a bit weird.
So instead, I humour myself in my delusional little world by trying to be the CB of *certain county which shall remain nameless*
And when you consider there are more cows than people in *certain county that shall remain nameless* it can't be that difficult- can it?

Well, first up, the CB glow.
Carrie's make-up is very glossy 90s.
A look, incidentally, that is very 'now.'
Every SATC fan worth their salt knows her peachy-rose glow is down to Nars Orgasm.
And every blogger worth their salt knows of a little well-known dupe.
Sleek's Rose Gold.




Could I really channel Carrie on just £4.99?
She spends more than that on coffee in a single episode.
Now, I don't I have Nars Orgasm here to show you. But from my experience, these two are very, very similar.
Except for the price, of course.
But what you lose on price you don't lose on quality.

Just look at that glow!
I won't be using this as my everyday blush (you know I love this).
But for days when I need a little 'pick-me-up', facially, *okay, maybe that is every day*...a sweep of this goes a Carrie long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment